Wire rod: for hard-as-steel networks and solid connections
Wire rod is a so-called long product which is formed into coils and used as a semi-finished product: low carbon wire rod is used for the production of welded wire mesh for the construction industry and for the production of drawn wire (raw, annealed and coated). Drawn wire, in turn, is made from medium and high carbon wire. In addition to wire rod made of special steels for further processing in forging, drawing or pressing methods, it is also used as welding rod.
- Unalloyed structural steels according to EN 10025
- Steels for quenching and tempering according to EN 10083
- Cementation steels according to EN 10084
- Nitriding steels according to EN 10085
- Free cutting steels according to EN 10087
- Non-alloy steel wire rod for drawing according to EN 16120