Associated Companies

LDL Laminoirs des Landes S.A.S.

As a “greenfield project”, the new European rolling mill started production in F-40220 Tarnos in the first quarter of 2018 with the manufacture of heavy plates.

Laminoirs des Landes (LDL) stands for flexible, customer-oriented production with an excellent customer service. This is complemented by a fast, continuous and reliable supply of heavy plates in the following dimensions:

  • Thickness:
  • 8 – 150 mm
  • Width:
  • max. 3.400 mm
  • Length:
  • max. 24.000 mm

We roll steel. With efficiency.

Laminoirs des Landes (LDL) is a new generation of steel re-rollers. LDL wants to integrate its business partners into the value chain at the highest possible level of automation. As an industrial processor of heavy plates, you will gain an innovative business partner.

The Spanish steel company Hierros Añón SA owns 60% and the Swiss SIPRO® STAHL HOLDING AG the remaining 40% of LDL. Find out more at


    Sie möchten direkt mit einem Vertriebsmitarbeiter sprechen?


    Grindlenstrasse 5
    CH - 8954 Geroldswil


    +41 44 749 21 11